Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keeping Up

I will be showing some of my progress today in class, and it is probably better viewed than explained, but there has been progress. I have the intro put together, there may be a few changes but it's close, and I also have Curtis Sr.'s interview cut together. All in all I think they look decent. However, I am for the first time a bit worried about completing this project on the timetable given. To be on schedule we have to be traveling somewhere down south next week over spring break. As of this writing we don't have the kind of information we would need to go. That could definitely change, and hopefully it does, but we shall see. I have also locked in my next project, which will be a website for DJ No Sleep, a radio DJ in Detroit. He used to be a DJ here in the South Bend area on 95.7FM. It will be a 3-5 page site for which I will do everything, from the photography and graphics to the coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment