Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This Week In My Life


This week has been a good week! We filmed and edited the new intro for Komain’s video, then finished off the video. I didn’t change much, a small lighting change here or there, some changes to the text. Then, last night we put it out at about 7pm and since then it’s had about 350 views and the reviews and comments have been great. Komain is very, very happy with the finished product, as am I. I may still tweak a thing or two before turning it in as a final piece but I’d say it’s 99% done. Here is the link:








As for “Keeping Up With The Joneses”, we got another round of interviews done yesterday, but with all the music video stuff going on yesterday I didn’t have time to do anything with it, which is fine. I’ll be tackling that this week. We are also waiting to hear back from Curtis’ aunt to see if this weekend will be good for her to talk with us. If not, then we have his father scheduled as a back up plan, so I’m confortable with where we are at. I’m hoping to have about half the movie done in the next couple of weeks, along with making contact with some of the local (to the plantation) officials that may be able to help us. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment